Terms Of Service
Welcome to the rentmole.com website (the "Website"). This Website is provided solely to assist customers in gathering information about and posting opinions of rental and tenancy related issues. The terms "we", "us", "our" and "rentmole" refer to rentmole limited and our corporate affiliates and websites (collectively, "rentmole"). The term "you" refers to the customer visiting the Website and/or contributing content on this Website. "Service" or "Services" refers to services offered by rentmole.com This Website is offered to you conditioned upon your acceptance without modification of any/all the terms, conditions, and notices set forth below (collectively, the "Agreement"). By accessing or using this Website in any manner, you agree to be bound by the Agreement. Please read the Agreement carefully. If you do not accept all of these terms and conditions, you are not authorized to use this site. Be sure to return to this page periodically to review the most current version of the Agreement. We reserve the right at any time, at our sole discretion, to change or otherwise modify the Agreement in accordance with the Terms and Conditions herein and your continued access or use of this Website signifies your acceptance of the updated or modified Agreement.
- By using the Service You agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. Rentmole.com reserves the right to amend these Terms & Conditions from time to time by publishing revised terms & conditions on the Service via the "Terms" link which can be found at the bottom of every page of the Service. Such revised terms & conditions shall apply in replacement of these Terms & Conditions from the moment that they become available to view on the Service. Your license to use the Service is non-exclusive and non-assignable and you are not granted any rights to sub-license either the Service or Information. If you do not agree to all of the Terms of Service, or if YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE OR AUTHORIZED TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT, then do not access or use the Service. COMPLETING THE REGISTRATION PROCESS, OR OTHERWISE ACCESSING OR USING ALL OR ANY PART OF THE SITE OR SERVICE WILL CONSTITUTE ACCEPTANCE AND CREATE A LEGALLY ENFORCEABLE CONTRACT UNDER WHICH YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS OF SERVICE, WITHOUT MODIFICATION.
- Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of rentmole limited, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner's prior written permission
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
a. retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of rentmole limited.
- You acknowledge that you are responsible for any Content you may submit via the Website, including the legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright of any such Content. You may not upload to, distribute or otherwise publish through the Website any Content that (i) is confidential, proprietary, false, fraudulent, libellous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, infringing on intellectual property rights, abusive, illegal or otherwise objectionable; (ii) may constitute or encourage a criminal offence, violate the rights of any party or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law; or (iii) may contain software viruses, political campaigning, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." You may not use a false email address or other identifying information, impersonate any person or entity or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. You may not upload commercial content onto the Website.
- You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all the rights to the Content you post; that the Content is accurate; that use of the Content you supply does not violate any provision of these terms and conditions and will not cause injury to any person; and that you will indemnify rentmole limited for all claims resulting from Content you supply.
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software programs used by rentmole in connection with the Website or the services
- use this Website or its contents for any commercial purpose;
- access, monitor or copy any content or information of this Website using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission;
- violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this Website or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this Website;
- take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- deep-link to any portion of this Website for any purpose without our express written permission; or
- "frame", "mirror" or otherwise incorporate any part of this Website into any other website without our prior written authorization;
- You may not use Information to recreate, in whole or in part, any database;
- use Information for marketing purposes; or
- export or permit the export of any substantial amount of Information to a country which is not within the EAA; or
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
- We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
- You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Links to other websites
- This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of rentmole limited or that of our affiliates.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
- The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that rentmole limited makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. rentmole limited is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- Whilst rentmole limited uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- rentmole limited accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- rentmole limited reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
- Rentmole also expressly disclaims any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or proprietary character of the site content.
- Subject to the foregoing, you use the site at your own risk and in no event shall rentmole limited (its officers, directors and affiliates) be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential losses or damages or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption of any type arising out of, or in any way connected with, your access to, display of or use of this website or with the delay or inability to access, display or use this website (including, but not limited to, your reliance upon opinions appearing on this web site; any computer viruses, information, software, linked sites, products, and services obtained through this website; or otherwise arising out of the access to, display of or use of this website) whether based on a theory of negligence, contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, and even if rentmole has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- These terms and conditions and foregoing liability disclaimer, do not affect mandatory legal rights that cannot be excluded under applicable law.
- Rentmole Limited data suppliers will not be liable to You under any circumstances whatsoever for any direct, indirect, consequential, punitive or special damages arising from Your use of the Service or from any errors or inaccuracy in the Information;
- Rentmole reserves the right, at its discretion and without liability to You, from time to time to make changes to the Information, to alter the nature of the Service, and to withdraw any or all parts of the Service;
- Hereby limits its financial liability to You for any breach of these Terms & Conditions (except for any matter for which it would be illegal for a party to exclude liability) to the payments received by rentmole.com from You in the twelve months preceding any claim;
- You will indemnify and hold Us and the Affiliated Persons harmless from and against actual loss, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable solicitor’s fees) resulting from Your breach of this Agreement, Your use of this Site or any Product or any information contained in this Site or provided by Us, or Your infringement of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
Use of rentmole.com
- The Service provides access to free information, which can be searched without the need to register, and premium Information for which You must register and purchase a review which will be accessible for 12 months. Note that some of the information provided in the paid service can be accessible for free from other websites on the internet.
- User who wishes to register for the Service must complete the account registration process in accordance with the then current registration procedures.
- Users who authenticate their registration by logging in via other sites agree to share with Rentmole any information provided to Rentmole by Other Sites in connection with that process (which information may include the User’ss email address, Other Sites friend list, and information in their public profile).
- If the Service permits registration without Other Sites authentication, the User must provide Rentmole with current, complete and accurate information. For example, Users may be required to provide their name, email address, username and password. Rentmole may refuse to accept any User's application to register in its sole discretion.
- Each User is solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of its account information, and is solely responsible for all acts or omissions that occur under its account, username or password, including any content the User uploads, posts or otherwise transmits to or shares via the Service (User Content).
- User agrees to notify Rentmole immediately of any unauthorized use of User's account or any other breach of security.
Purchase of premium reviews
- A refund of VAT will be provided to customers outside the UK on receipt of: 1. a valid VAT number issued in another EU member state; or 2. other official confirmation that You are in business in another EU member state; or 3. proof that You are located and established outside the EU.
- Certain Products and/or Product features may not be offered, applicable or available to You based on residency, age or other eligibility criteria or factors. We reserve the right to reject Your Registration for any reason.
- We may also reject any Product order for any reason. By registering on this Site, You agree that We will not be liable to You for loss or damage that may result from Our rejection of any order that You may attempt to place.
Distance Selling Regulations
- You agree that because we start to provide the Service immediately following Your payment being accepted, You have no right to cancel Your subscription under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations.
- When You “Add", "Edit", "Review" a rental listing on rentmole or otherwise submit Your Review, You agree that:
- Your Review is entirely Your responsibility including after You have submitted it to us. You may not imply that Rentmole endorses Your Review.
- it is owned by You or You have the necessary rights to enable You to submit it and that it does not breach the copyright of any third party;
- You will exercise honesty and decency, common sense and good judgment in contributing Your Review;
- it will not contain anything which is illegal, malicious, defamatory, obscene, offensive, hateful, abusive or inflammatory;
- it will not breach any applicable laws including but not limited to the Data Protection Act (1998) and the Defamation Act of 2013
- You agree that Rentmole shall have an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, free of charge license to use Your Review in any way which it deems fit including but not limited to syndication to third parties, publication on third party web sites, creating derivative works from it, distributing it and allowing others to do the same;
- You also irrevocably grant users of Rentmole and users of other web sites that we authorise to use Your Review the right to access and use Your Review;
- Your Review does not contain any virus or other computer code that may damage the systems on which Rentmole is hosted or other systems with which Rentmole interacts;
- if Your Review is intended to promote Your business or a business in which You are involved, You will openly declare your affiliation to that business
- You acknowledge that Rentmole does not vet or monitor Your Review and cannot be responsible for it.
- Rentmole reserves the right to remove Your Review without notice where we receive information which gives us reason to believe that Your Review may breach our terms and conditions or that removal is necessary to protect us or others.
- Your Review may be combined with Our Content in our databases and when displayed on Rentmole or other web sites. You agree that Our Content will remain our property or the property of our third party data providers and that You will not acquire any rights to Our Content.
- Rentmole may benefit commercially from the publication and use of Your Review. You agree that You have no entitlement to share in any commercial benefit that Rentmole derives unless otherwise expressly agreed by Rentmole.
Limitation of liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- To the extent that the Website and Content are provided free of charge, we will not be liable to you for any loss or damage of any kind.
- To the extent that a paid service has been provided, rentmole hereby limits its financial liability to You for any breach of these Terms & Conditions (except for any matter for which it would be illegal for a party to exclude liability) to the payments received by rentmole.com from You in the twelve months preceding any claim
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- . To the maximum extent permitted by law, rentmole limited accepts no liability for any of the following:
a. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
b. loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
c. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- These terms and conditions will be governed by and interpreted according to English law. All disputes arising under these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Use of Service in other Territories
- Rentmole makes no representation that the Service is appropriate or legally available for use in locations outside the United Kingdom, and accessing and using the Service is prohibited from territories where doing so would be illegal.
- Users that access the Service from other locations do so at their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and any disputes will be decided only by the courts of the United Kingdom.
- BY USING THE SERVICE YOU ARE DEEMED TO HAVE ACCEPTED THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
rentmole limited details
- rentmole limited is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 09125942 whose registered address is 3RD FLOOR, 14 HANOVER STREET, LONDON , W1S 1YH and it operates the Website www.rentmole.com.